With integration of new technologies and rising population, the government is trying its best to improve the living standard and social value of the people in recent times. In national capital Delhi, where, land has been reduced to decimal level for residential purposes at the same time the city is reeling under enormous population pressure, the government has emerged with a revolutionary project, the Master Plan Delhi 2021.
under the plan government has aimed towards reducing the complexities of the growing population by developing the India’s first Smart City in Delhi NCR. A varying number of formulation exclusively on ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) will be used in all the zones as segregated under the 2021 Master Plan Delhi. Also termed as the Dwarka Master Plan for the mega urbanization it present and offer following opportunities to be worked for and towards.
• Under the first part as of logistics and networking, there different software are installed in order to handle the complex situations of the urban freight transportation. The proper connectivity would be ensured with the help of robust network connectivity of between humans and devices. This connectivity will allow better management and offer wealthy application experiences.
• The next important level of public convenience in the area is the medical and healthcare where the smart city would be developed as a global center for medical services. There the city hence on will have quality healthcare services, highly skilled doctors and medical professionals and low cost treatments. This way as well, it will better the chances of boosting up the medical tourism spot in India under the MPD 2021 even in Asia for the cost effective healthcare services.
• Security and surveillance is the next important factor for creating the maser city using revolutionizing technologies for ensuring safety and security to city dwellers.
This way Master Plan Delhi would emerge as a decent living for the living and surviving levels of tomorrow.
Emergence of smarter cities is an important development in and through the advancement of cities. The modern cities meeting the need and desires of the rapidly growing urban population require a properly managed city to fulfill all the paramount needs of the urban development.
L Zone in Dwarka, Delhi devised under MPD 2021, is one major effort to be carried out the smart city dream to realize drastically and in an effective manner and way. The proposed city in L Zone, Dwarka is here aligned on the grounds of obtaining much more economic development, power as well as political influence to be exerted upon the masses and industries.
The scheme of central government’s urban development agency for Delhi, DDA, L Zone Dwarka is planned on the lines of globally integrated and is a service based development.
In a vision for the smarter cities, the L Zone Dwarka Smart City is based upon the cities where it is based upon the ideas where cities are going to be enabled with more and greater freedom to be enjoyed and exerted by them.
Multi level governance is an important aspect of overall development to be executed in L Zone Smart city at different levels of governance and varying aspects of living and working.
Some important aspects of development in L Zone Dwarka, hence further required are:-
- Cite services are integral and essential to the operational activities and service delivery as provided by a city authority in coordination with varying agencies delivering varying public funds carrying out the physical planning activities and further more.
- The second important part that has been tried to be catered in L Zone development is citizen centric systems including the issues like as public safety, health, education and quality of life to be dealt through a smarter and transparent system in implementation.
- Another important aspect of the L Zone Dwarka is to be kept it around the business systems to be grow and to be fondled around the regulation and policy environment and changing to business rules as planning regulations, openness to foreign trade and investment and labor and product market legislation.
- Transport and communication is also an inevitable part of a smart city dream. There, it adds to all the aspects of road network, public transport net work provided with intelligent systems for all the aspects of surface transport. In a robust communication system of a city aspects as telecommunication.
This way integration of technology makes smarter city to be a better livable space and place for coming generations.
In this swiftly sprouting world of economical advancements, we tend to neglect one of our foremost responsibilities which are our responsibilities towards our environment. We forget that we humans are obliged to take care of the environment we live in. What we have done instead is that we have over exploited our natural resources for economy’s growth and have forgotten sustainable forms of lifestyles. Environment exploitation is critical in developing countries like India where technologies and scientific practices are not carried out efficiently and also, lack of proper planning heavily effects the infrastructure formation.
In regard to growing concerns of environment exploitation, the Delhi Government has formulated its much anticipated Delhi Master Plan 2021 wherein it has given utmost preference to conservation practices in Delhi’s l zone Smart City.
Climate change along with population explosion in the national capital brings various challenges but the government is thrilled for L-Zone Delhi projects in which it will counter all developmental barriers and provide citizens a world class sustainable lifestyle.
In Smart City L-Zone Dwarka, the residential properties will be equipped with all the facilities required to lead a comfortable lifestyle but no compromise will be made with environment protection. Residents of the smart City will be able to enjoy leisurely lifestyles around lush green landscapes. Solar panels will be fit in every housing apartment to conserve energy. Power saving technologies will be installed inside smart homes. Water saving appliances will also be fitted. Such kind of environment friendly construction is being done keeping in mind the growing concerns of environment pollution.
L-Zone Dwarka projects are being built on soil and water conservation principles. The DDA supervised housing projects will be built in the most profound manner for climate change mitigation. All these environment safety measures are being taken considering the grueling climatic conditions in the country.